Sunday, March 31, 2013

Skissedilla #203

This great sketch is from Skissedilla, I love it and hope to use it again.  Here's my entry for this one.

Products Used:
Kaisercraft: The Lakehouse Patterned Paperand Collectables, Title, Rose Flower
The Crafters Workshop:  Mini Circle Explosion CW278s
Prima Marketing:  Zip, Flower and Ink
Green Tara: Small Roses
ScrapFx:  Butterfly Circle Frame
Pipe Dream Ink:  Embossing Powders in River Rose and Sandstone
Seam Binding from Craft Queen
Viva Pearl Pen:  Cream
Tattered Angels Glimmermist:  Pearl
Tuille, Gauze from my stash
It's hard to see the stencil on bottom left and top right hand side of page and I don't think I let it dry long enough before taking the photo.


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sandra. Love the soft colours, fab layers and the amazing texture you've created :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!!! And a very cute little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Sandra... adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra - this is beautiful! Great take on our sketch -love it!! Thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful this is.. those papers are still one of my fav collections.. and I love the circle around the photo and the flowers are divine! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that circle chippy & I spy liquid pearls on your journaling tags!! Really LOVELY LO:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage style layout. Love the circle and the flower bouquet and the lovely little bow and flower in the bottom corner
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the beautiful elements on your page and I love how you framed your photo. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One perfect vintage style layout. Love the circle framing the the picture.
    Thank you for playing with us at Skissedilla.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dropping in to say I got my stamps ... thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete