Friday, March 1, 2013

Liebster Award
Today I was thrilled to be awarded a Liebster Blog Award from  Mary

Thank you Mary I was honoured, I've met so many lovely ladies through the blogging world and it's nice to be recognised as well.

About the AwardThis award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to these blogs.Rules for AcceptanceThank the person who gave you the award and link it back to their blog.Post the award onto your blog.Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.Leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them this award.
The people I would like to give the award to are:


I don't know how I've mucked up my text and background colour so please forgive me............



12 comments:

  1. I had you on MY list!!! So had to take you off:):):)!!!!!!!! Oh, to be so popular, eh???? You sooo deserve this....we are both having a VERY good scrappy week, eh. Well, HAD, since the week's almost over!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO thank you for this award! It is greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, congratulations you totally deserve this as well. Thanks you also for always taking the time out to leave me comments on my blog posts. Thanks also for passing the award to me also. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra... Congrats on the Award!! and thanks a bunch for stopping into my New Easter layout and leaving such a nice comment! Its truly appreciated!!!


    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award - so well deserved! Loved your page at OUAS too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you Sandra ... exciting news x
    and thanks so much for all the love you leave me on my blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sandra! Thankyou for passing this along to me XX I will do my blog post tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your award, love coming to your blog, always fun stuff to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sandra, so well deserved...xx

    ReplyDelete