Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm Very Lucky




I have been so fortunate to have been awarded another Leibster Award  from a very sweet, generous and inspirational lady from The Netherlands, her name is Amy Voorthuis http://amyvoorthuis.blogspot.com.au/.  Please take the time to visit her blog, you will be inspired and she loves Graphic 45 papers as do I.

The Liebster Award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated you award it to five other blogs.

The rules are: Post the award to your blogs, give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers, then leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that you have given them this award.  Thank the person who gave you this award.

Now I would love to pass this award on to five other ladies who do such beautiful work and who totally deserve something special and these five ladies are:


Please take the time to visit these ladies and become a follower of their lovely work, I'm a new follower to some and its always great to see what others are creating and to share some encouragement.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra, just wanted to pop in to thank you so much for your very wonderful comments (both on my and the Sassy blogs!) and for the wonderful Leibster nomination!! Totally made my day :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog as well as the lovely Leibster Nomination, you also made my day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra thank you so much for your sweet comments & for the Leibster award ... made my day also ... cheers XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Sandra,
    Thank you so much for the Leibster award...so sweet of you. Thank you for the lovely feedback on my work as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sandra, an award well deserved...

    ReplyDelete