Thursday, March 28, 2013

Border stamps

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my previous post.  The border is a stamp from Dylusions that I purchased for the lovely Georgia Heald at Paper Stories.  I've used it before and always had comments and it comes with six other border stamps.  It's called 'Around the Edge' - DYR34421.
Lizzy I cut a circle and crossed across the middle then rolled it back before securing with staples and brads.
Sandie I smiled when I heard we had Slinky and Malinki.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Sandra and have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamps would come in very handy.. would make a great border on cards too.. and love your last layout for AFSC!! I must have missed the post.. Have a lovely Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL .. I laughed when I seen your message ... I will have to scrap my Malinki and show you. I have been meaning too for so long, and have so many funny and fabulous photographs.
    Guess what? I am off to buy the stamps.... they are calling my name ...... real LOUD. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg noooooooo ...... its out of stock!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Why does that always happen...lucky you got 'em Sandra...maybe they'll come back in for Sandie.....& 'ah-hah!' ...now I know what you've done. Really does look awesome:):):)

    ReplyDelete