Saturday, June 30, 2012

Scrap Friends Colour Palette Challenge


This layout is of my only granddaughter (she's now 13 years old).  I've used DCWV Nanna's Nursery paper collection with American Craft Cardstock and alpha's.  I distressed most edges of the paper and photo mat. The butterfly doily is a Spellbinders die and the other doilies are store bought.  Those beautiful buttons (top right) are a gift from Amy http://amyvoorthuis.blogspot.com.au
I used a chipboard frame from RW Laser Cuts and its been glittered using Alison Ellis glitter.  Don't you just love the little foot and hand within the circle, I found all of them in my stash.

6 comments:

  1. This page is just adorable! love the doilies and those buttons are really awesome. Thanks for joining the fun at ScrapFriends!!
    Hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only ONE GD...better'n'none, I guess...& she is sooo cute....& I love those little charms, too...these are pefect colours for the challenge & I LOVE the embossing of the chippy & also, that die with the butterflies. YUM!!! You're on a bit of a roll atm:):):) Oh, & , of course, THANKS for playing with us at Scrap Friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute layout, love all the pink and layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love that chippie frame, and all of the pink!!! Pretty doilies and great distressing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little photo to have been able to scrap. Love the way you used the frame over the photo and your button cluster worked in beautifully with the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is super cute! Love all the layered doilies and the bold colours you've used. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete