Sunday, September 22, 2013

Scrap the Boys (The Great Outdoors)

The challenge for September at Scrap the Boys was anything outdoors so this photo of my dad seemed perfect even though he's not really a boy but a man.


Products Used:
Prima Marketing Life Time Collection PP
Prima Chalk Inks
Dusty Attic:  Fish Net Panel cut into pieces
Scrap Fx:  Wordlet (perfect for the challenge and the layout)
The Greatest View:  Flair Button
Maria George:  Micro Beads
Tab Chippie from Lizzy Crust
Washi tape
Twine
Feathers
Sharpie Pens
I made my own fish hooks by twisting up some jewellery wire


8 comments:


  1. A fabulous masculine page Sandra & has a real outdoorsy feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! That fishing theme is wonderful...love how you've used it to tie in the page...looks fabulous, especially the hooks:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome your page Sandra!
    Loved this fishing theme, it is amazing and continues all gorgeous in your blog.
    Have a good start to the week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The netting and hooks are fabulous! Love the masculinity of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the STB's!! love the embellies you have used.. the fob watch, the camera and keys and lock.. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realise I'd missed so many of your creations ... been MIA for a bit .. this is gorgeous, absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, think I clicked on a wrong button and signed myself out of Google .... oops, not sure if my comment went through or not. So ..... I was saying (maybe for a 2nd time) I adore this layout to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous manly layout...perfect for fishing photos! Thanks for playing along at STB!

    ReplyDelete