Monday, June 9, 2014

Just for Me

I watched an amazing Youtube video by Georgia Heald this morning and thought I would try to scraplift it because I was so inspired, she's amazing. I had a fabulous day playing with papers from Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft collectables and wood veneer. I also used various stamps (some re-discovered in my stash), different sprays, inks and pens, it was fun. Here's a pic of the finished layout - thanks Georgia for the inspiration.

Please feel free to scroll down to two other posts I've added today - I've been busy.

9 comments:

  1. This really is FABULOUS...even better here in the bigger pic than on FB....looove the way you've done all that bg work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. I can see you have found lots of inspiration from Georgia but with your spin on it.. love the back ground!! Those videos are really a great source in instruction and inspiration aren't they??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your interpretation of Georgia's style, the grungy background with all the stamp work and embellishments looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowza so stunning design love the layering

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, love YT process videos where they actually show how its done and not just end result. It really does give a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is totally awesome!! Love the colour combo and all the texture!! Must see if I can find that video!! This is stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout Sandra......love all the grungy background details. :)

    ReplyDelete