Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 1:Trends (Glitter, Paints & Stars)

This is the first week of challenges over at Scrapbooking Top 50 and the number I picked came up with Glitter, Paints & Stars and here's my interpretation. 


My glitter is Kindy Glitz and its applied around the edges of all the stars that were cut using the Spellbinders die and the paint has been brushed lightly behind the stars.  
I've also used a couple of Kaisercraft stamps, some stitched borders and some loose threads.
The gorgeous flair is from D-Lish Scraps.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, I love how you did it!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous, those stars are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific layout Sandra! Such a sweet photo! Love all the colorful stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvelous layout, Sandra!!! I adore those stars, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout and how fun are those stars as well as the creative background.

    ReplyDelete