Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weddings Today


We're attending a wedding today at 12.00noon so I made this card for my very close high school girlfriend, friends for over 40 years (wow just writing that makes me feel ancient).  I hope they have a lovely day as it's going to be about 31degrees here so the sun will be shining on them for their special day.
I've used some Liquid Pearls, satin ribbon and some gorgeous paper that I had in my stash, I think it was from Officeworks, underneath the butterfly paper is some transparent paper that's a bit hard to see here.

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card- I'm sure your gal pal will love it~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is gorgeous, I think I have some of this paper in my stash too
    very delightful :) keep cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a beautiful card I am sure they will love it. beautiful weather for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful subtle card! Love the liquid pearls! Hope the wedding went well

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is divine...LOVE those embossed panels & the way you've done those circles around the butterflies:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card!! Love the embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Sandra..the colours & embossing look fantastic. I hope their special day went well :)

    ReplyDelete