Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A bit of bragging

Firstly I'd like to say I won a prize over at http://redearthscrapping.blogspot.com.au/   I won with my Jetty layout, it was an exciting way to scrap and I'd like to thank Helen for her creative challenges.

Secondly, I 'd like to share a treasure I found today in a little country 'op shop', it cost me $1.00.  It's self explanatory when you see it!!!  I purchased it to cut up and use in scrapping but I just love flicking through the pages and reading the words of wisdom.  On reflection, it's no use buying something and if it doesn't get used and gets left on the shelf the purchase was in vain so I've decided to use it soon......... It dates back to 1963.

6 comments:

  1. congrats on the win!!! And the find at the op Shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you're most welcome, so glad you joined in the fun! Will contact you soon re. prize.
    Cheers, Helen xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! And well deserved - it was a really lovely LO:):):) So pleased for you!!!! And that book is gorgeous. Even the cover is really nice....I found a couple of french books the other day....great to rip up & use; not that I have, yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sandra, and what a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, YAY, a big congrats on your win my friend :) And, what a wonderful find.. I loved reading ;little lad' :) have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete