Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gotta Love Sharing

Good morning, I came across a great blog yesterday and thought I would share it with you.  The page can be found at http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/
Lisa, at What a Beautiful Mess, is such a sharing lady and has great ideas and tutorials, especially for making flowers.  I've made three flowers so far and am very excited about what I've learnt.
Karen Shady is another wonderful lady who's willing to share her ideas on handmade embellishments. http://karenshady.blogspot.com
What a wonderful world of like minded people I've found by blogging.

 My attempt at the flowers from Lisa at what a beautiful mess

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra!!
    I just found your blog while blog hopping!! I think your flowers are beautiful!! I love the sheer ones!! So pretty! Thank you so much for the shout out!! I hope you come back to visit often as I am always developing flowers in fabric ribbon and paper. So glad to have inspired you!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete