Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Post for 2013

I finished this art journal page this morning by adding a little bit of washi tape.  It's such fun to play in the paint and ink and even if you think the page looks 'not quite right' it doesn't matter, just keep layering OR leave it be and start another.............
This one has been gessoed, painted with Kaisercraft Mango and a couple of JoSonja's colours before getting its bubble wrap stamping then I've used two different masks with Tim Holtz and Versa Color inks and the grass stamp is by Stamp Scapes.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH...I love it! I have that gate stencil...but I've never done anything like this with it! FABBO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing art journaling page Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous pages, what a wonderful journal you are making :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the mix of color and all your techniques. WOW!!! It's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my wow!!!!! this is simply GORGEOUS Sandra!! I just love the colors and the mask work is perfection!! I really need to play with mixed media more, love what you've done here hon! xo

    ReplyDelete