Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week 2: Styles - Ink, Newsprint, Doily

This is my submission for Week 2 - Styles over at Scrapbooking Top 50. I landed on 'chance' and chose 'Media Mall' with a polaroid frame. I've used ink on a stencil on the background (very subtle) and all around the distressed edges as well as a sentiment on the lower part of the polaroid frame. The newsprint is on a background doily and the heart from the kit. The doily is on the background as a mat with an additional two cut from a die.

Products are: Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary patterned paper collection with items from the Scrapbooking Top 50 Monopoly kit and those gorgeous little flowers 
are from The Trinket Track . 
The colours are not showing up well on my laptop so I hope you can see better than me.

4 comments:

  1. Those colours look great together. Love the vintage feel
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doilies look delish & I LOOOVE those flowers...they work perfectly here....good on you for doing this - it does look fun....got no time, though....& thanks for the blog love.....hope I do OK over at Scrap 365, eh???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely.. from a bygone era of love and romance.. sigh! this looks so beautiful.. love that duck egg blue color...

    ReplyDelete